What happens when you work with ENF Designs landscape design company?
- You will first meet with me, Ellen, the owner of ENF Designs, to discuss what kind of design work you are looking to have done.
- We talk over all aspects of the project and likes and dislikes of plants and materials. Once I understand your project and your goals you will receive a proposal for my services. If that is acceptable, I provide you with a contract.
- Upon payment of a retainer I take measurements of the areas I’m going to design for you and photos and get to work.
- When I have the design ready, I review it with you. I make any revisions if needed and then provide you with copies of the finished design.
- When you are ready to complete the project I can provide names of Preferred Installers who have earned excellent reputations and will give your project the professional touch it deserves.
- Optionally, I can be present during installation.
- I will visit your property after installation to assure that it has been completed according to the design, and contact the installer if any corrections are necessary.
- My goal is your personal assurance and peace of mind that your investment will provide value and enjoyment for many years to come.
I have been designing residential and commercial landscapes for more than 30 years and my passion for design has not diminished or faltered. I love creating. I love meeting with new clients and helping them discover the potentials of their property. Whether it’s designing a beautiful front entry or a backyard garden oasis, each design is based on your needs and input and my years of experience. Every design is unique to your property and your criteria. Each environment is designed for you. – Ellen
Residential and Commercial Landscape Design
Complete Landscape Design for your entire property or part of your property.
Elevated Planter Beds
What It Means
Preferred Installers are vetted as knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Personal visit after installation to assure everything is in place according to the design. Option: Ellen can be present during installation.
Peace of mind that your investment will provide value for many years to come.
Landscape Challenges Can Be Overcome
A property is an open slate – I will show you how best to use your site and provide an aesthetically pleasing design. When a property is frequented by deer or has challenging topography or drainage issues, I again show you how best to overcome its obstacles and design accordingly. – Ellen